Permission to create a link to our Canstruction website (”Site”) is granted upon compliance with the conditions described in this Link Agreement. By creating a link to our Site, you agree to be bound by the terms stated in this Link Agreement. Canstruction reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, and compliance with such revised terms is a prerequisite to your continued right to link to the Site.
Canstruction expects persons or organizations that link to the Site to provide factually correct information and to uphold high ethical standards in developing and presenting information. Permission to link to the Site is limited to: (i) active volunteers or participants in any event sponsored or benefiting Canstruction; and (ii) donors or sponsors with formal affiliations with Canstruction or its affiliates. If you do not fall into either category, please contact Canstruction prior to linking.
Links may only be established to the homepage of the Site. Links to any main section page or sub-section within, and/or any featured area of the Site, are prohibited.
When linking to the Site, you may use a text link in the following form: "www.canstruction.org." Any variation without written consent from Canstruction will result in immediate termination of your rights to link to the Site. Please note that only official sponsors or partners affiliated with Canstruction who have a written license agreement with Canstruction may use the official Canstruction name (or any of Canstruction’s trademarks, service marks, logos or slogans) as a link.
When linking to the Site, you may not create a frame around the information provided from the site or represent information differently in anyway other than it is presented on the Site. Further, you may not state or imply that Canstruction is endorsing you and/or any of the products or services that you or your organization provides. Additionally, you may not represent that you or your organization has a relationship with Canstruction or any of the events, products or services that Canstruction provides unless that relationship is the subject of a written agreement that has been signed by Canstruction.
By linking to the Site, you acknowledge the following:
- Except for sponsor materials or unless otherwise indicated, Canstruction holds the copyright to all materials on the Site. Further, except for trademarks, service marks, logos and slogans of its sponsors, or unless otherwise indicated, Canstruction owns all of the trademarks,service marks, logos and slogans ("Marks") used and displayed on the Site. Without the express written consent of Canstruction, you may not copy, reproduce, display, republish, download, post or otherwise use any of the material or Marks from the Site on your website or on another website. Any use of the Marks requires a separate agreement with Canstruction and is permitted only subject to, and in accordance with, Canstruction’s standard branding guidelines, quality control, trademark guidelines, and license of use of the Marks.
- The content of this Site is provided “as is” with no warranties or representations of any kind, and is subject to change at anytime without notice.
- Canstruction assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any content of any website that is linked to the Site.
- You agree to hold harmless Canstruction, its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, affiliates and licensors from all claims arising out of or related to your link to, or inability to link to, the Site. If your link to the Site results in the need for servicing or repair of equipment or data, you agree to assume any costs thereof.
- Canstruction reserves the right to terminate any links to the Site as it deems necessary, with or without cause or warning. If Canstruction chooses to exercise this right, you will be required to remove your link to the Site immediately.